We are inviting applications from highly motivated candidates seeking to undertake a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree to work with Dr Jennifer MacRitchie, Professor Kate Stevens and Professor Roger Dean at the MARCS Institute for Brain, Behaviour and Development as part of the ARC-funded project “Maintaining active minds and bodies through older adult music education”.
- Music & Psychology Research Conference: Virtually Together – 9 October, 2020
- Music Neuroscience Symposium 2020 – How Music Sculpts the Brain
- International Conference of Students of Systematic Musicology (SysMus) – 2020
- Music listening, technology, and well-being in older age
- Research Fellow Opportunity: Social cohesion and resilience through intercultural music engagement