Announcing the AMPS 2022 Conference!
Thanks to everyone who made our conference day so wonderful! It was jam-packed with amazing presentations and engaging discussions!
Presentation videos have been added to the AMPS’ YouTube channel.
We invite you to attend a one-day virtual conference hosted by the Australian Music & Psychology Society on 28 September 2022. The vision of this meeting is to present a cutting-edge forum for those wishing to share ideas and meet others with common interests in music and psychology research. Formal presentations will be 5-minutes in duration, presented virtually, followed by 10-minute discussion sessions between presenters and delegates. This event is being organized by a conference committee comprising AMPS Committee members.
Works at all stages are welcomed, including:
- Works in progress (e.g., PhD students, post-confirmation, reporting on work underway)
- Completed projects (e.g., sharing findings)
- Discussion/ Position papers
To register for the AMPS 2022 conference, visit https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/amps-2022-virtual-conference-tickets-395780138047
- Tenured/continuing position staff: $40
- Postdocs/fixed-term academics and members of the public: $20
- Students (undergraduate/postgraduate): free
AMPS Hub Gatherings
In 2022, AMPS is pleased to support the community to gather in their local area around the 2022 Conference. See this post for more information.
Please register by 21 September if you would like to attend one of these gatherings: https://airtable.com/shrM3RgINFGphDSam
Co-Design at the Conference
The 2022 AMPS conference will begin with an informal co-design session. For more information, visit: https://amps.org.au/2022/09/20/co-design-at-the-2022-amps-conference/
Conference Program and Proceedings
You can download a more detailed conference schedule and a copy of the Conference Proceedings.
Please note that delegates receive access information (i.e., Zoom links) in their registration confirmation email.
Conference Code of Conduct
This conference provides a safe, respectful and welcoming environment for all attendees. All parties are responsible for the respectful and fair treatment of others.
We ask that attendees:
- phrase questions and comments in a way that is respectful of the differences of others (inclusive of, but not limited to, race, religion, political conviction, gender, age, and sexual orientation);
- are welcoming, practice inclusive behaviour, and treat others with fairness and sensitivity;
- and deliver feedback in a constructive and considerate manner.
By registering for this conference, you agree to act in accordance with the guidelines described above. If you observe an individual failing to adhere to the Code of Conduct, please contact the conference committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. All communication will remain confidential, and every effort will be made to address inappropriate behaviour in a timely manner.
For any questions please contact the AMPS conference manager, Kaila Putter, at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the AMPS2022 conference.