Our AMPlify series aims to provide engaging professional development seminars for our early career researchers. At the 2022 AMPS conference, we held a co-design session with interested members to plan for our 2023 series. Thank you to all who participated for your wonderful suggestions on what you would like to see covered in the series.
Here are the details of our 2023 series (as the series is now complete, click on the date to view the event page with links to presentations and other resources):
- 8 March: All about post-docs (panel discussion with Dianna Vidas and Fred Kiernan)
- 5 April: Getting published in music psychology – advice from an Editor (Kate Stevens)
- 7 June: Applying for an ARC DECRA (panel discussion with successful DECRA Fellows Anna Fiveash, Helen English, Steffen Herff)
- 9 August: Grant writing and project management skills (Genevieve Dingle)
- 6 September: Effective networking and collaboration (Melissa Forbes)
- 4 October: Careers in music psychology (Margaret Osborne and Mary Broughton)
Keep an eye out for the AMPS newsletter and on the AMPS website for registration details.